Lazaretto - Horror Game
A SURREAL ADVENTURE
- Get lost in the eerie mystery of a story and a bizarre world in which not everything can be explained. IMMERSIVE AUDIO
- Pack your headphones: the decaying environment coupled by eerie sound design makes this the most atmospheric horror game on the App Store! COMBAT-FREE GAMEPLAY
- Armed with only a flashlight, you'll need to use your wits to avoid dangerous and horrific adversaries HORRIFYING CREATURES
- Terrifying monsters and ghosts modeled by Fabrizio Bortolussi (District 9, Silent Hill) and animated by Dhaval Soni (GTA V) NO ADS OR IN-APP PURCHASES
- No hidden fees or anything to disrupt your gaming experience ABOUT THE GAME
- Lazaretto is an immersive first-person indie survival horror game that puts players in the shoes of an urban explorer - whose investigation of a creepy abandoned quarantine island turns into a strange, surreal and dangerous adventure. Atmospheric and surreal, Lazaretto offers a glimpse of a bizarre world beyond human consciousness.
- It’s night. You’re all alone, exploring the terrifying ruins of an abandoned quarantine island. Find and collect mysterious clues along your journey. What happened before this strange island was suddenly closed down? Bits and pieces of forgotten artifacts reveal a dark, dramatic and haunted past.
- This is only the beginning. You discover unsettling, living nightmares far beyond normal. A mysterious, ghostly seance from the past begs for your participation. Connection with this paranormal world leads to a physical manifestation of the subconscious. Fears and anxieties create a surreal world that you must survive if you want to see another day. You begin to wonder which of these worlds is real and more importantly, which one can you survive.