Golf Club Wasteland
- After the Great Ecological catastrophe the ultra rich move to Tesla City on Mars. The rest of us died. Now, citizens of Mars take flights to Earth and play golf in the ruins of civilization. However, one of the Mars mission pilots cannot fit in the new Martian society. The homesick pilot uses his connections at Golf Club: Wasteland for one last solo trip to Earth. BEAUTIFUL
- A lush, calm, and funny experience. Each level has neons referring to current social events, destroyed monuments, Silicon Valley, graffiti, alternative pathways, and one unexpected character. MUSIC
- While revisiting Earth, the Pilot listens to Radio Nostalgia from Mars, a unique concept album. The OST is also available as an album for purchase. STORY
- Three storytelling perspectives: text between levels, the Pilot’s diary, and stories in the radio program. SATIRE
- References are planted throughout the game world. If you’re passionate about current affairs, appreciate great design and have a healthy skepticism toward our collective future - this game is made for you.