Sometimes You Die
- In a game, you die. And imply that it has no effect on you. You feel invincible in the realm behind the screen.
- This one is different. In this game, you have to die. G A M E
- What is your motivation? What do you expect from this game? Do you want to beat it? How do you know it can be beaten?
- This game plays with expectation, illusion, and reality. P U Z Z L E S
- Think before you act. Who knows what it means to die behind the screen? Is it only a number that goes up? Pixels that change their intensity?
- Solve disturbing, surprising, and malicious puzzles. D E A T H
- Is it possible to go through the game without dying even once? Will you aim for it? D I F F I C U L T Y
- Some think the game is easy. I think, those haven't discovered the hidden levels yet.