- you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more. FEATURES:
- 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
- Multiplayer! (more info below.)
- Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
- Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
- Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
- Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
- Confront four distinct AI opponents: the Ovarium, the Biophobe, the Nemocyte… and the deadly Ferax.
- 13 single-player and 15 multiplayer achievements.
- Progress synced via iCloud. MULTIPLAYER
- Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet.
- 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
- iPad vs. iPhone play supported.