- Bitcoin Convert is the fastest/easiest way to check BTC/Altcoin rates and historical price points against fiat currencies at a glance. It's simple and intuitive.
- If you need to know when Bitcoin (or any alt coin) drops below, or raises above a certain price point - you can easily set price alerts to be notified.
- The optional header shows a running total for your entire portfolio of coins - super handy for quickly tracking the value of your entire crypto fortune.
- Each coin displayed shows the current price (in your chosen fiat currency) with a swing indicator. It's also possible to display the current value of your individual coin hodlings by clicking on each individual coin and accessing the detail page. Crypto Detail page
- It's super easy to check how much fiat your coin is worth, and vice-versa on the coin detail page. Historical data is optionally available for any of the supported coins on it's corresponding detail page.
- Handy links to the official coin page are also included on this page, along with current rates and current price swing indicators.
- It's also possible to display individual coins rates against different fiat currencies. For instance you can display bitcoin against USD, and ethereum against the Euro. Many top alt coins supported:
- We know that most people like to diversify their portfolio, so we've added support for also checking fiat rates against the following popular altcoins:
- Bitcoin Cash
- Ethereum Classic
- Bitcoin Gold
- Stellar -Cardano
- VeChain Bitcoin Convert is the best way for:
- Keeping up to date with market fluctuations
- Checking the value of your Bitcoin/Altcoin investments
- Getting a Bitcoin/Altcoin value for a certain Fiat amount
- Bitcoin Convert supports calculations against most Fiat currencies.