Pixel Battlefield is a player versus player action game in which up to 30 players fight in a battle, a type of large-scale last man standing deathmatch where players fight to remain the last alive.
- Each match starts with players parachuting from a plane onto a map area approximately 2 × 2 kilometres in size.
- The plane's flight path across the map varies with each round, requiring players to quickly determine the best time to eject and parachute to the ground.
- Once players land, They can search buildings and other sites to find weapons, armor, and other equipment. Features:
- Support Single and Multiplayer.
- Weapons and armour randomly appeared on the map.
- Real time map view.
- Multi-language support.
- Support the first person and the third person perspective.
- Multi weapon switch.