Toca Mystery House
- There’s a strange house on a strange street in a strange part of town. Most people are scared of it, but I want to sneak inside.
- There are so many rumors, I don’t know what to believe
- Some kids say the top floor glows at night and that crazy aliens live up there. Some say that strange experiments are going on in the living room. One kid I know absolutely swears they heard weird music coming from the basement. Can a house sing? I’ve also talked to kids who say the entire kitchen is covered in slime. Even my best friend, who never believes anything, told me the house is alive!
- I had to see for myself
- I did, I swear. I peeked inside last week. First, I made sure no one was around. Then I got on my tiptoes and spied in the kitchen window. I saw just the edge of the fridge. I think I saw some kind of gooshy red stuff oozing out of it, but I’m not really sure. Then I heard creepy rumbling sounds coming from the basement. It totally freaked me out and yup, I admit it, I sprinted all the way home.
- But I’m just so curious, I can’t help myself. I think I’ll be going back. I want to go inside. I could really use a partner, though. Seriously, will you come with me?