The Mystery of the Hudson Case
Welcome to a new title of our saga The Mystery! This time we bring you The Mystery of the Hudson Case!
- In 1979, a daring journalist sets out to investigate on his own, after continuous disapproval by his editorial department, the famous case of the Hudson Family, a family living in the vicinity of New New Orleans, near the mouth of the Mississippi River.
- They lived in the time of British America, around the year 1830. They boasted an estate of four hectares where the rich landowner Mr. Benjamin Hudson owned a large number of slaves from the African continent, whom he tortured and raped in numerous occasions, provoking death.
- The case never reached the courts since Hudson enjoyed great freedom thanks to the contacts he had previously obtained in political office.
- Because of this, the journalist James O'Connell must travel to the state of Louisiana, where a difficult task awaits him if he intends to bring to light all the mysteries that may have been hidden for more than a hundred years in that mansion. Will you be able to solve the Hudson family’s best kept secret? Try with this incredible Point and Click! FEATURES
- Based on the Point and Click games
- Great graphics that will immerse you in the story
- Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve
- An incredible soundtrack
- HD graphics
- All items tagged
- NO hidden objects
- Track book
- Translated into: Spanish, English, Italian, French, Japanese